Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Decisions

So I have always been indecisive. Well, not indecisive; I'm a second guesser or a deferer. If it comes picking a restaurant, I would rather defer the decision to someone who is a more picky eater than I am. When I make a decision about a job or course of action I must take, I usually have to think about it again and get the opinion of at least 5 more people before becoming more comfortable with the idea. However this hesitation probably comes from those moments that I rashly make a decision and embarass myself. I didn't do too much of that on my mission because I always had to run my decisions by my companion or we had to make them together. Now that I am again on my own (in the human perspective), I find myself blundering again. It is sometimes comical, and I can laugh at myself...eventually.

2 comments:

Hokie said...

Yep, decisions, like deciding what your next blog entry should be about. That is a hard one

Hokie said...

I mean you have so many possibilities. Barbie bungee, pep bands, new apartments, socials, furnishing the apartmet... I can't blame you for not being able to decide.